Sunday, November 15, 2020

Cikgu Ana Berani Speaking

 



Cikgu Ana berani speaking. I've always wanted to be good at English. I've attended few courses and classes over these 15 years but still, I'm nowhere near as good as I wanted to be.

Repetition is the key. I know that. But to do something that you know is another skill to master!

It's the process that makes you good. Some said it takes 10 000 hours of practice to become an expert in any field. But for now, what I can think of is to use English every day by making 1 short video a day or just by writing 1 entry in this blog every day, ow wait no, once a week should be enough. Haha! 

See, I'm good at making excuses. I cannot write everyday! 

I know It's just like my target to be slim. It's a new year resolution. But every end of the year, I will keep on failing and make the same resolution. 

So, this time, I make a different tactic. I just set to run/walk/jog 10km per week. So, by hook or by crook, I must do it. So I hope, by doing it, I can suddenly be slim & fit :D

There goes the same thing with English. By making 1 day 1 video, I hope suddenly I find it's easy to express my thoughts in English. I don't have any difficulty to find what's the right word for 'sental collar' or 'gosok periuk' anymore!

Let's see how my journey goes!

Oh by the way, if you are interested to know more about Buku Bunyi and Berani Speaking, just whatsapp me, and I give you the details about the programme. Daaa!

Nurul Fauzana
Wang Tepus
16/11/2020

0 comments:

Post a Comment